3 Shouts - 5,610 Scrobbles
http://www.flutteryrecords.com/diamondgloss.html Gonçalo Pereira (born 1984. Lisbon, Portugal) is a multi-instrument player, post-rock, ambient electronica musician and producer.Pereira first started as the frontman of the post-rock band How Comes The Constellations Shine before establishing himself as a solo artist under the moniker of Diamond Gloss.
His sound and melodies incorporate elements of modern classical, electronica, idm, ambient, and post-rock music with live instrumentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eda - (9:11) - 143 plays
- Upright Piano - (6:47) - 94 plays
- Santa-Clara - (11:17) - 77 plays
- Chicago - (9:36) - 63 plays
- Nomawkish - (2:55) - 46 plays
- Glasses - (6:29) - 52 plays
- Summer - (5:22) - 53 plays
- Sidd - (3:09) - 42 plays
- Red - (9:03) - 44 plays
- Canadians - (11:45) - 42 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations