3 Shouts - 4,593 Scrobbles
http://www.flutteryrecords.com/diamondgloss.html Gonçalo Pereira (born 1984. Lisbon, Portugal) is a multi-instrument player, post-rock, ambient electronica musician and producer.Pereira first started as the frontman of the post-rock band How Comes The Constellations Shine before establishing himself as a solo artist under the moniker of Diamond Gloss.
His sound and melodies incorporate elements of modern classical, electronica, idm, ambient, and post-rock music with live instrumentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Glasses - (6:29) - 53 plays
- I Am Black And Blue All Over - (3:27) - 36 plays
- Fawns - (10:21) - 36 plays
- Canadians - (11:45) - 49 plays
- Filter Fat Corner - (10:45) - 25 plays
- Argyle Square - (6:24) - 26 plays
- Step Piece - (4:19) - 19 plays
- I Am Black And Blue All Over (Live at Home) - (3:58) - 43 plays
- Walnut And Trees Tables - (11:21) - 19 plays
- Walnut and Tree Tables - (11:26) - 11 plays