3 Shouts - 6,192 Scrobbles
http://www.flutteryrecords.com/diamondgloss.html Gonçalo Pereira (born 1984. Lisbon, Portugal) is a multi-instrument player, post-rock, ambient electronica musician and producer.Pereira first started as the frontman of the post-rock band How Comes The Constellations Shine before establishing himself as a solo artist under the moniker of Diamond Gloss.
His sound and melodies incorporate elements of modern classical, electronica, idm, ambient, and post-rock music with live instrumentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Upright Piano - (6:47) - 69 plays
- Glasses - (6:29) - 29 plays
- Santa-Clara - (11:17) - 34 plays
- Sidd - (3:09) - 26 plays
- Summer - (5:22) - 28 plays
- Eda - (9:11) - 30 plays
- Red - (9:03) - 25 plays
- Chicago - (9:36) - 27 plays
- Nomawkish - (2:55) - 22 plays
- Fawns - (10:21) - 20 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online