Dial F for Frankenstein
3 Shouts - 8,936 Scrobbles
At 0150 GMT on December 1, 1975, every telephone in the world started to ring. A quarter of a billion people picked up their receivers, to listen for a few seconds with annoyance or perplexity. Those who had been awakened in the middle of the night assumed that some far-off friend was calling, over the satellite telephone network that had gone into service, with such a blaze of publicity, the day before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wes Vega - (3:06) - 176 plays
- Thought Police - (3:14) - 12 plays
- Noise Pollution - (1:59) - 1 plays
- Shrinking Violet - (3:41) - 1 plays
- No Good - (3:53) - 1 plays
- Was Vega - (3:06) - 9 plays
- Prize - (3:01) - 1 plays
- De Ja Vu - (3:31) - 1 plays
- Whatcha Take Me For? (Extended Intro) - (4:26) - 1 plays