516 Shouts - 1,046,253 Scrobbles
Dia Frampton (born October 2, 1987) is an American singer-songwriter from St. George, Utah, US and the lead singer of the band Meg & Dia, and the runner-up on the first season of The Voice as a member of Blake Shelton's team. Dia Frampton is half Korean and half Dutch. Dia received a karaoke machine as a Christmas gift when she was a child and began singing at local county fairs and retirement centers, whilst her sister Meg taught herself to play songs on the guitar. In 2004 the pair formed a band Meg & Dia that have since released 4 full-length albums and several EPs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHave you ever felt like everybody's watching
Waiting for you to lose
Have you ever felt like you're living in a spot light
Searching for the real you
Tell me have you ever woken up
- LyricsLooking back on younger days, the time has passed,
And nothing stays the same. Hey hey hey!
She was such a pretty girl, with glowing eyes and yellow curls. Hey hey hey!
Stars are in a summer night,
She's wishing that they'd fall down through the atmosphere, for a souvenir.
- LyricsI know they've hurt you bad.
Wide, the scars you have.
Baby let me straighten out your broken bones,
All your faults to me make you more beautiful.
I can't help it,
- Losing My Religion - The Voice Performance - (3:32) - 1,924 plays
- LyricsIsabella, Isabella
I heard you crying through the walls
What's the matter, What's the matter
All the neighbors can hear it down the halls
And I didn't wanna be the first to say
- Daniel - (3:36) - 1,812 plays
- Trapeze - (3:31) - 1,787 plays
- Good Boy - (3:00) - 1,503 plays
- Billy The Kid - (3:47) - 1,420 plays
- Bullseye - (3:24) - 1,305 plays