514 Shouts - 1,042,281 Scrobbles
Dia Frampton (born October 2, 1987) is an American singer-songwriter from St. George, Utah, US and the lead singer of the band Meg & Dia, and the runner-up on the first season of The Voice as a member of Blake Shelton's team. Dia Frampton is half Korean and half Dutch. Dia received a karaoke machine as a Christmas gift when she was a child and began singing at local county fairs and retirement centers, whilst her sister Meg taught herself to play songs on the guitar. In 2004 the pair formed a band Meg & Dia that have since released 4 full-length albums and several EPs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHave you ever felt like everybody's watching
Waiting for you to lose
Have you ever felt like you're living in a spot light
Searching for the real you
Tell me have you ever woken up
- LyricsI know they've hurt you bad.
Wide, the scars you have.
Baby let me straighten out your broken bones,
All your faults to me make you more beautiful.
I can't help it,
- LyricsLooking back on younger days, the time has passed,
And nothing stays the same. Hey hey hey!
She was such a pretty girl, with glowing eyes and yellow curls. Hey hey hey!
Stars are in a summer night,
She's wishing that they'd fall down through the atmosphere, for a souvenir.
- Losing My Religion - The Voice Performance - (3:32) - 2,046 plays
- LyricsDo you still sleep without your pillows in the house on Cherry street?
Do you hear the sea?
And we promised we would meet back up in Autumn,
But next spring came crawlin on its knees.
You couldnt fit inside my suitcase,
- Isabella - (3:09) - 2,378 plays
- Trapeze - (3:31) - 2,049 plays
- Good Boy - (3:00) - 1,945 plays
- Billy The Kid - (3:47) - 1,649 plays
- Bullseye - (3:24) - 1,700 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online