470 Shouts - 819,069 Scrobbles
Dia Frampton (born October 2, 1987) is an American singer-songwriter from St. George, Utah, US and the lead singer of the band Meg & Dia, and the runner-up on the first season of The Voice as a member of Blake Shelton's team. Dia Frampton is half Korean and half Dutch. Dia received a karaoke machine as a Christmas gift when she was a child and began singing at local county fairs and retirement centers, whilst her sister Meg taught herself to play songs on the guitar. In 2004 the pair formed a band Meg & Dia that have since released 4 full-length albums and several EPs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHave you ever felt like everybody's watching
Waiting for you to lose
Have you ever felt like you're living in a spot light
Searching for the real you
Tell me have you ever woken up
- LyricsI know they've hurt you bad.
Wide, the scars you have.
Baby let me straighten out your broken bones,
All your faults to me make you more beautiful.
I can't help it,
- LyricsLooking back on younger days the time
Has passed and nothing stays the same
Hey, hey, hey
She was such a pretty girl with glowing
eyes and yellow curls
- LyricsIsabella, Isabella
I heard you crying through the walls
What's the matter, What's the matter
All the neighbors can hear it down the halls
And I didn't wanna be the first to say
- LyricsYou're gonna have to take him away, cause he don't wanna leave
Charlie's such a good boy, a good boy
Mamma's crying out, "Where's he hiding?"
Charlie's such a good boy.
And now he's sleeping at home in his rocket ship bed
- Daniel - (3:36) - 7,661 plays
- Billy The Kid - (3:47) - 7,247 plays
- Trapeze - (3:31) - 7,311 plays
- Bullseye - (3:24) - 6,221 plays
- Don't Kick the Chair (feat. Kid Cudi) - (3:49) - 7,972 plays