509 Shouts - 1,005,359 Scrobbles
Dia Frampton (born October 2, 1987) is an American singer-songwriter from St. George, Utah, US and the lead singer of the band Meg & Dia, and the runner-up on the first season of The Voice as a member of Blake Shelton's team. Dia Frampton is half Korean and half Dutch. Dia received a karaoke machine as a Christmas gift when she was a child and began singing at local county fairs and retirement centers, whilst her sister Meg taught herself to play songs on the guitar. In 2004 the pair formed a band Meg & Dia that have since released 4 full-length albums and several EPs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHave you ever felt like everybody's watching
Waiting for you to lose
Have you ever felt like you're living in a spot light
Searching for the real you
Tell me have you ever woken up
- LyricsI know they've hurt you bad.
Wide, the scars you have.
Baby let me straighten out your broken bones,
All your faults to me make you more beautiful.
I can't help it,
- LyricsLooking back on younger days the time
Has passed and nothing stays the same
Hey, hey, hey
She was such a pretty girl with glowing
eyes and yellow curls
- Losing My Religion - The Voice Performance - (3:32) - 2,758 plays
- LyricsDo you still sleep without your pillows in the house on Cherry street?
Do you hear the sea?
And we promised we would meet back up in Autumn,
But next spring came crawlin on its knees.
You couldnt fit inside my suitcase,
- Isabella - (3:09) - 3,438 plays
- Good Boy - (3:00) - 2,842 plays
- Trapeze - (3:31) - 3,161 plays
- Billy The Kid - (3:47) - 2,813 plays
- Bullseye - (3:24) - 2,397 plays