4 Shouts - 56,955 Scrobbles
Mumford And Sons and Laura Marling visited India in December 2009 to share and create music with Rajasthani musicians. There is no doubt that such a trip and musical experience will leave a lasting impression; whether it’s the experience of a new culture, acceptance as fellow musicians or the creative energy gained from such a collaboration, this is a journey that will have lasting memories. Rajasthan is in northwest India and is a very culturally rich area with highly cultivated classical music and dance with its own distinct style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anmol Rishtey - (3:54) - 5,294 plays
- Sakhiri Mere - (3:11) - 640 plays
- Mala Ramaniya - (5:05) - 628 plays
- To Darkness / Kripa - (4:22) - 78 plays
- Mala Ramaniya (Live) - (5:05) - 31 plays
- Mehendi Rachi - (4:57) - 28 plays
- Devil's Spoke / Sneh Ko Marg - (6:29) - 37 plays
- Devil's Spoke/Sneh Ko Marg - (6:30) - 14 plays
- Sakhiri Mere (Live) - (3:11) - 18 plays
- Meheni Rachi - (4:57) - 20 plays