3 Shouts - 8,153 Scrobbles
“I used to have the notion, I could swim the length of an ocean, if I knew you were waiting for me." That pretty much sums up the reasons why Jenny suddenly decided to make music of her own, instead of just listening to it, and constantly dating musicians. It would also mean that people probably would stop asking her why she wasn't in a band, since two of her brothers have been making music since their teens (Statemachine and Tiger Lou being their present musical alter egos). And maybe new things would start to happen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Fucked-up) Love story - (5:42) - 23 plays
- Come Rain - (4:43) - 5 plays
- Rock'n'roll Lullaby - (4:16) - 4 plays
- In the end - (5:20) - 2 plays
- Falling - (2:40) - 9 plays
- Voodoo Girl - (3:30) - 3 plays
- Voodoo_Girl - (3:30) - 1 plays
- Eu So Funcao - (6:27) - 1 plays
- Love To Run - (3:37) - 1 plays
- Rock 'n' Roll Lullaby - (4:16) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online