Deviations Project - Dave Williams and Oliver Lewis
7 Shouts - 3,479 Scrobbles
"The Pied Pipers of the 21st Century" Deviations Project was formed in 2006 by composer Dave Williams and violinist Oliver Lewis in the UK. Their debut album is "Deviations Project." Their music is a blend of electronic based orchestration and the simple & pure tones of the violin. They are not Bluegrass; which apparently seems to be a confusion within Last.fm. If you try to sample Deviations Project and hear Bluegrass; please disregard while their tech support resolve the confusion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Car Men - (2:53) - 13 plays
- Adeste Fiddles (Oh Come All Ye Faithful) - (3:44) - 20 plays
- She Too - (3:43) - 9 plays
- Deviations (24th Caprice) - (3:58) - 9 plays
- Barking - (2:55) - 10 plays
- Deviations - (3:58) - 8 plays
- Celtic Christmas - (3:38) - 8 plays
- Silent Night - (4:22) - 8 plays
- Oh Holy Night - (3:52) - 7 plays
- Medication - (4:44) - 8 plays