2,839 Shouts - 18,462,608 Scrobbles
Destiny's Child was a Grammy-Award winning American R&B girl group comprising lead singer Beyoncé Knowles alongside Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Formed in 1997 in Houston, Texas, Destiny's Child members began their musical endeavors in their pre-teens under the name Girls' Tyme, comprising Knowles, Rowland, LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett. After years of performing underground, they signed to Columbia Records and changed their name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSay my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
- LyricsNow that you're out of my life, I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you, but I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you, I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you, now I'm wiser
- LyricsKelly, can you handle this?
Michelle, can you handle this?
Beyonce, can you handle this?
I don't think they can handle this
Better move, 'cause we've arrived
- LyricsLadies leave yo man at home
The club is full of ballas and they pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave yo girl with her friends
'Cause its 11:30 and the club is jumpin' jumpin'
Boys say you got a girl? Yes true you got a man
- LyricsAt first we started out real cool
Taking me places I ain't never been
But now, you're getting comfortable
Ain't doing those things you did no more
You're slowly making me pay for things
- 8 Days of Christmas - (3:29) - 24,263 plays
- Lose My Breath - (5:31) - 35,507 plays
- Independent Women, Pt. I - (3:44) - 18,824 plays
- Emotion - (3:56) - 21,403 plays
- Cater 2 U - (4:05) - 21,111 plays