84 Shouts - 149,558 Scrobbles
Located in The North of Germany, Leer/East Frisia based brutal death-band DESPONDENCY was founded in the spring of 1999 by Dirk Janssen (drums) and Steffen Ilm (guitar). Approximately two months later vocalist Konstantin Luehring, Heiko Lewin (guitar) and Patrick Schwarz (bass) completed the young band. After some little quarrels in the line-up Heiko is nowadays playing bass, and Mike who joined the band in early 2002 is responsible for the second guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Existence of Dismay - (3:46) - 174 plays
- Victimize their Idols - (4:53) - 155 plays
- Steps to Supremacy - (3:53) - 464 plays
- Invidious - (4:54) - 162 plays
- Rise of the Nemesis - (5:38) - 142 plays
- Screams of the Forsaken - (4:18) - 132 plays
- Silent Extinction - (2:56) - 125 plays
- Embodiment Of A Failed Brood - (3:51) - 106 plays
- The Source of Inhumanity - (4:24) - 108 plays
- Fucked - (4:59) - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online