0 Shouts - 11,333 Scrobbles
Amidst an early millennial soundscape populated by boy bands; hip-hop infused R&B crooners; and alternative grunge rock; he rose. Growing taller than rap music from the dirty south, higher than force fed patriotic country music, beyond Brittney Spears, Philadelphia native Des McMahon managed to climb the beanstalk and find the golden egg that is electronic dance music. The seed, planted by late 90's trance, 303 acid lines and the East Coast rave scene, fertilized by Armin van Buuren's "A State of Trance 2006" and finally pruned by the sounds of artists like Sean Tyas...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scattered - (4:34) - 111 plays
- Collapsed - (4:21) - 97 plays
- Autumn Air (John Dopping Remix) - (6:05) - 41 plays
- Autumn Air [Mix Cut] - John Dopping Remix - (6:06) - 35 plays
- Phantom - 48 plays
- From The Ashes (Original Mix) - 45 plays
- Albino Ass Slap - (1:01) - 16 plays
- Hallucinations - (4:38) - 17 plays
- Phantom (Original Mix) - (3:42) - 9 plays
- Ice Cold (Original Mix) - 20 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online