0 Shouts - 11,699 Scrobbles
Amidst an early millennial soundscape populated by boy bands; hip-hop infused R&B crooners; and alternative grunge rock; he rose. Growing taller than rap music from the dirty south, higher than force fed patriotic country music, beyond Brittney Spears, Philadelphia native Des McMahon managed to climb the beanstalk and find the golden egg that is electronic dance music. The seed, planted by late 90's trance, 303 acid lines and the East Coast rave scene, fertilized by Armin van Buuren's "A State of Trance 2006" and finally pruned by the sounds of artists like Sean Tyas...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Collapsed - (4:21) - 145 plays
- Scattered - (4:34) - 101 plays
- Autumn Air (John Dopping Remix) - (6:05) - 37 plays
- Dragonfly - 28 plays
- Hyperfocused - (1:00) - 21 plays
- Phantom - 39 plays
- Autumn Air [Mix Cut] - John Dopping Remix - (6:06) - 27 plays
- Kaneda - 10 plays
- Phantom (Original Mix) - (3:42) - 11 plays
- From The Ashes (Original Mix) - 36 plays