8 Shouts - 75,951 Scrobbles
Dallas-born to a family who loved music, Deryl Dodd grew up on gospel, bluegrass, country and rootsy rock and roll. He was heavily influenced by the soulful southern music at the Hasse Revival Center where his grandfather was pastor of the small town Pentecostal church. Deryl's first performances were there, singing harmony with his three siblings. Guitar at age seven, banjo at thirteen, pedal steel at sixteen - the young Dodd's hands nearly always gripped a stringed instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's How I Got To Memphis - (3:15) - 210 plays
- Things Are Fixin' To Get Real Good - (3:28) - 89 plays
- Things Are Fixin' To Get Real Good (Live) - (3:29) - 59 plays
- LyricsHe's packed up his boots and his saddle
Seventeen, headin' out on his own
He'll rodeo from Cheyenne to Texas
Dreamin' of one ride in Vegas
One ride in Vegas
- New Tony Lamas - (3:47) - 77 plays
- A Bitter End - (3:40) - 44 plays
- Feels Like Home to Me - (3:18) - 58 plays
- Pearl Snaps - (2:41) - 32 plays
- Let Me Be - (3:11) - 32 plays
- You're Not Lookin' For - (4:36) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online