8 Shouts - 74,050 Scrobbles
Dallas-born to a family who loved music, Deryl Dodd grew up on gospel, bluegrass, country and rootsy rock and roll. He was heavily influenced by the soulful southern music at the Hasse Revival Center where his grandfather was pastor of the small town Pentecostal church. Deryl's first performances were there, singing harmony with his three siblings. Guitar at age seven, banjo at thirteen, pedal steel at sixteen - the young Dodd's hands nearly always gripped a stringed instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's How I Got To Memphis - (3:15) - 269 plays
- One Ride In Vegas - (4:10) - 157 plays
- A Bitter End - (3:40) - 120 plays
- Let Me Be - (3:10) - 79 plays
- Sundown - (3:49) - 87 plays
- Feels Like Home to Me - (3:18) - 87 plays
- Pearl Snaps - (2:41) - 113 plays
- Things Are Fixin' To Get Real Good - (3:28) - 117 plays
- On Earth As It Is In Texas - (2:43) - 92 plays
- Friends Don't Drive Friends... - (3:03) - 50 plays