46 Shouts - 800,080 Scrobbles
Derrick Morgan is a Jamaican musical artist who was popular in the 1960s and '70s. He worked with Desmond Dekker, Bob Marley, and Jimmy Cliff in ska, and also performed rocksteady and skinhead reggae. He was born on March 27, 1940, in Stewarton, in the parish of Clarendon. In 1957, Morgan entered the Vere Johns Opportunity Hour, a talent show held at the Palace Theatre in Kingston. He won with rousing impressions of Little Richard and shortly after that was recruited to perform around the island with the popular Jamaican comedy team, Bim and Bam.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blazing Fire - (3:23) - 2,628 plays
- Moon Hop - (3:10) - 2,740 plays
- Conquering Ruler - (2:51) - 2,423 plays
- No Raise No Praise - (2:47) - 1,874 plays
- Fat Man - (3:11) - 1,725 plays
- I Want To Go Home - (2:20) - 1,601 plays
- Forward March - (2:49) - 1,509 plays
- Copy Cat - (2:35) - 1,463 plays
- Tougher Than Tough - (2:26) - 1,372 plays
- Tougher Than Tough (Rudie In Court) - (2:22) - 940 plays