5 Shouts - 10,637 Scrobbles
Derek Jarman (January 31, 1942 – February 19, 1994) was an English film director, stage designer, artist, and writer. Jarman was born Michael Derek Elworthy Jarman in Northwood, Middlesex, boarded at Canford School in Dorset and from 1960 studied at King's College London. This was followed by four years at the Slade School of Art, starting in 1963. He had a studio at Butler's Wharf, London, and was part of the Andrew Logan social scene in the 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Impatient youths of the sun - 17 plays
- Untitled - (4:17) - 11 plays
- In the Paper Today - (10:54) - 14 plays
- You Say To The Boy Open Your Eyes - (7:23) - 8 plays
- Pearl fishers | In azure seas - 14 plays
- I Am a Mannish | Muff Diving | Size Queen - (1:03) - 9 plays
- I Am a Cock Sucking | Straight Acting | Lesbian Man - 8 plays
- The Dog Barks, The Caravan Passes - (12:04) - 6 plays
- As a Teenager I Used to - (0:54) - 10 plays
- The Side Effects of Dhpg - (6:09) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online