5 Shouts - 10,205 Scrobbles
Derek Jarman (January 31, 1942 – February 19, 1994) was an English film director, stage designer, artist, and writer. Jarman was born Michael Derek Elworthy Jarman in Northwood, Middlesex, boarded at Canford School in Dorset and from 1960 studied at King's College London. This was followed by four years at the Slade School of Art, starting in 1963. He had a studio at Butler's Wharf, London, and was part of the Andrew Logan social scene in the 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Say To The Boy Open Your Eyes - (7:23) - 21 plays
- Impatient youths of the sun - 14 plays
- In the Paper Today - (10:54) - 17 plays
- As a Teenager I Used to - (0:54) - 8 plays
- There Is a Photo in the Newspaper - 7 plays
- I Am a Mannish | Muff Diving | Size Queen - (1:03) - 10 plays
- The Dog Barks, The Caravan Passes - (12:04) - 8 plays
- I Fill This Room With The Echo Of Many Voices - (7:37) - 10 plays
- I Am a Cock Sucking | Straight Acting | Lesbian Man - 9 plays
- The Side Effects of Dhpg - (6:09) - 5 plays