Derek Jarman (January 31, 1942 – February 19, 1994) was an English film director, stage designer, artist, and writer. Jarman was born Michael Derek Elworthy Jarman in Northwood, Middlesex, boarded at Canford School in Dorset and from 1960 studied at King's College London. This was followed by four years at the Slade School of Art, starting in 1963. He had a studio at Butler's Wharf, London, and was part of the Andrew Logan social scene in the 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Impatient youths of the sun - 18 plays
- You Say To The Boy Open Your Eyes - (7:23) - 17 plays
- In the Paper Today - (10:54) - 15 plays
- As a Teenager I Used to - (0:54) - 15 plays
- The Side Effects of Dhpg - (6:09) - 12 plays
- How Are We Perceived - (1:05) - 16 plays
- There Is a Photo in the Newspaper - 16 plays
- I Fill This Room With The Echo Of Many Voices - (7:37) - 11 plays
- The Dog Barks, The Caravan Passes - (12:04) - 13 plays
- I Am a Mannish | Muff Diving | Size Queen - (1:03) - 8 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release