Dennis Yost & The Classics IV
2 Shouts - 7,628 Scrobbles
Classics IV was a pop rock band formed in Jacksonville, Florida, United States, in 1965. The band and its lead singer Dennis Yost are principally known for the hits "Spooky" and "Stormy", both released in 1968 and both of which have become cover standards. The group grew out of a local cover band called The Classics, consisting of Talmadge Branch, Walter Eaton, Burt Norton, and Robert Nix, who went on to play in The Atlanta Rhythm Section and on the first two Lynyrd Skynyrd albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spooky - (2:53) - 180 plays
- Soul Man - (2:58) - 201 plays
- All In Your Mind - (3:02) - 99 plays
- Traces - (2:55) - 24 plays
- Stormy - (2:50) - 22 plays
- Love Me Or Leave Me Alone - (2:20) - 9 plays
- Spooky (Atlanta Mix) - (2:53) - 6 plays
- Spooky (Buddy Buie Mix) - (2:54) - 3 plays
- Traces Of Love - (2:46) - 4 plays
- The Comic - (2:19) - 2 plays