Dennis Stratton (b. November 9, 1954 in Canning Town, East London, England) is a guitar player who is best known as a former member of the British band Iron Maiden from October 1979 to October 1980. Dennis Stratton was invited to join Iron Maiden as a second lead guitarist and backing vocalist by Steve Harris (Iron Maiden's founder and bassist) after Harris had seen him in local gigs with Remus Down Boulevard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One good reason - (4:38) - 4 plays
- Don't Need To Understand It - (4:02) - 8 plays
- It Ain't Over Till It's Over - (5:03) - 3 plays
- Love Ain't A Thing You Can See - (4:08) - 3 plays
- Only Love - (4:36) - 14 plays
- Iron Maiden - (7:16) - 1 plays
- Let Your Body Rock - (3:59) - 1 plays
- TWO HEARTS IN LOVE - 1 plays
- Hot Tonight - (3:48) - 2 plays
- Turn Out Back Away - (4:00) - 3 plays