399 Shouts - 3,919,278 Scrobbles
Dendemann is a scratchy-voiced lyricist from Menden, Germany, now spreading his raps all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland from Hamburg. His documented career began in 1993 - right in time for the first "hype" of german rap music. But "Diggi-Dendemeier" aka Daniel Larusso aka Volker Racho aka Olaf Mitender, whose real name is Daniel Ebel, never made much money. While other acts zoomed in on the market he and his projects always kept it on the down-low, although Dende's feature parts often made a rather normal song to a piece of jewelery at that time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Endlich Nichtschwimmer - (3:30) - 10,043 plays
- Stumpf ist Trumpf 3.0 - (3:19) - 6,635 plays
- Papierkrieg - (4:47) - 4,034 plays
- 3 1/2 Minuten - (3:30) - 2,900 plays
- Nesthocker - (3:10) - 2,743 plays
- Freie Radikale GbRdH - (3:16) - 2,904 plays
- Gut und gerne - (3:26) - 2,299 plays
- Check mal die Rhetorik ab - (3:37) - 1,962 plays
- Das erste Mal - (3:27) - 2,125 plays
- V.N.D. - (3:43) - 1,861 plays