396 Shouts - 3,830,370 Scrobbles
Dendemann is a scratchy-voiced lyricist from Menden, Germany, now spreading his raps all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland from Hamburg. His documented career began in 1993 - right in time for the first "hype" of german rap music. But "Diggi-Dendemeier" aka Daniel Larusso aka Volker Racho aka Olaf Mitender, whose real name is Daniel Ebel, never made much money. While other acts zoomed in on the market he and his projects always kept it on the down-low, although Dende's feature parts often made a rather normal song to a piece of jewelery at that time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Endlich Nichtschwimmer - (3:30) - 8,898 plays
- Stumpf ist Trumpf 3.0 - (3:19) - 4,492 plays
- Papierkrieg - (4:47) - 3,193 plays
- 3 1/2 Minuten - (3:30) - 1,922 plays
- Freie Radikale GbRdH - (3:16) - 1,758 plays
- Nesthocker - (3:10) - 1,602 plays
- Gut und gerne - (3:26) - 1,391 plays
- Check mal die Rhetorik ab - (3:37) - 1,402 plays
- Das erste Mal - (3:27) - 1,376 plays
- ErsoIchso - (4:02) - 1,394 plays