396 Shouts - 3,797,598 Scrobbles
Dendemann is a scratchy-voiced lyricist from Menden, Germany, now spreading his raps all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland from Hamburg. His documented career began in 1993 - right in time for the first "hype" of german rap music. But "Diggi-Dendemeier" aka Daniel Larusso aka Volker Racho aka Olaf Mitender, whose real name is Daniel Ebel, never made much money. While other acts zoomed in on the market he and his projects always kept it on the down-low, although Dende's feature parts often made a rather normal song to a piece of jewelery at that time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Endlich Nichtschwimmer - (3:30) - 9,675 plays
- Stumpf ist Trumpf 3.0 - (3:19) - 5,165 plays
- Papierkrieg - (4:47) - 4,183 plays
- Freie Radikale GbRdH - (3:16) - 2,226 plays
- Nesthocker - (3:10) - 1,906 plays
- 3 1/2 Minuten - (3:30) - 2,036 plays
- Check mal die Rhetorik ab - (3:37) - 1,791 plays
- Das erste Mal - (3:27) - 1,777 plays
- Gut und gerne - (3:26) - 1,578 plays
- ErsoIchso - (4:02) - 1,770 plays