7 Shouts - 82,529 Scrobbles
Delta Moon formed in the late 1990s when Mark Johnson and Tom Gray lived within a few blocks of each other in Atlanta's Inman Park neighborhood. They got together regularly to work up arrangements of classic blues and original songs for two slide guitars. Soon, joined by singer Gina Leigh and a rotating cast of percussionists, drummers, and bassists, the band was playing festivals and nightclubs around Atlanta and the South.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clear Blue Flame - (4:06) - 179 plays
- You Don't Have to Go - (4:13) - 154 plays
- Lonely - (3:35) - 79 plays
- Cool your jets - (3:28) - 86 plays
- blind spot - (3:40) - 79 plays
- Hellbound Train - (4:11) - 80 plays
- Lap dog - (3:03) - 74 plays
- Black Coffee - (4:01) - 85 plays
- Higher Ground - (4:12) - 69 plays
- Jessie Mae - (4:19) - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online