96 Shouts - 324,515 Scrobbles
Delia Derbyshire (1937-2001) was an electronic musician from Coventry, England, best known as member of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop and the performer of the original theme song for "Doctor Who" (Tardis - Dr Who which was composed for the series by Ron Grainer). She was also a member of the electronic music group White Noise with other BBC Radiophonic Workshop musicians. Derbyshire was educated at Barr's Hill Grammar School & Girton College (Cambridge) - She was awarded a degree in mathematics & music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Doctor Who (Opening Theme) - (0:32) - 813 plays
- Mattachin - (1:06) - 458 plays
- Blue Veils and Golden Sands - (3:19) - 366 plays
- Air - (1:36) - 513 plays
- Pot au Feu - (3:12) - 298 plays
- Nightwalker - (1:57) - 249 plays
- Ziwzih Ziwzih OO-OO-OO - (1:44) - 315 plays
- The Delian Mode - (5:30) - 261 plays
- Frontier to Knowledge - (2:05) - 236 plays
- Falling - (8:45) - 205 plays