32 Shouts - 120,151 Scrobbles
1. "Deleted Scenes burst onto the now legendary Olney, Maryland hyphy-pop scene in 1998, after songwriters Dan Scheuerman and Matt Dowling met at a juvenile detention center urinal while visiting incarcerated relatives. Citing Cabaret Voltaire, Sparks, and Misissippi John Hurt among the artists in which they were in no way influenced, the two immediately began sculpting the Deleted Scenes signature sound using mostly shoe horns and limp pillows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bedbedbedbedbed (album Version) - (4:54) - 2,024 plays
- Haircuts Uniform - (2:12) - 531 plays
- Stutter - (3:48) - 516 plays
- Caught in the Brights - (4:58) - 389 plays
- Landfall - (4:14) - 283 plays
- Let's Not Try to Fix Everything At Once - (4:35) - 252 plays
- Seasons of the Wire - (4:10) - 230 plays
- Bedbedbedbedbed - (4:54) - 393 plays
- You Get to Say Whatever You Want - (3:36) - 212 plays
- House of Dust - (5:48) - 184 plays