31 Shouts - 86,963 Scrobbles
1. "Deleted Scenes burst onto the now legendary Olney, Maryland hyphy-pop scene in 1998, after songwriters Dan Scheuerman and Matt Dowling met at a juvenile detention center urinal while visiting incarcerated relatives. Citing Cabaret Voltaire, Sparks, and Misissippi John Hurt among the artists in which they were in no way influenced, the two immediately began sculpting the Deleted Scenes signature sound using mostly shoe horns and limp pillows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bedbedbedbedbed - (4:54) - 584 plays
- The Days of Adderall - (3:08) - 311 plays
- Baltika 9 - (2:22) - 270 plays
- Natural Law - (3:28) - 259 plays
- English as a Second Language - (3:41) - 209 plays
- Ultimate Moment - (1:50) - 277 plays
- Bedbedbedbedbed (album Version) - (4:54) - 219 plays
- A Litany for Mrs. T - (3:50) - 172 plays
- Turn to Sand - (4:08) - 177 plays
- A Bunch of People Who Love You Like Crazy - (3:16) - 116 plays