32 Shouts - 112,518 Scrobbles
1. "Deleted Scenes burst onto the now legendary Olney, Maryland hyphy-pop scene in 1998, after songwriters Dan Scheuerman and Matt Dowling met at a juvenile detention center urinal while visiting incarcerated relatives. Citing Cabaret Voltaire, Sparks, and Misissippi John Hurt among the artists in which they were in no way influenced, the two immediately began sculpting the Deleted Scenes signature sound using mostly shoe horns and limp pillows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Haircuts Uniform - (2:12) - 2,910 plays
- Caught in the Brights - (4:58) - 1,998 plays
- Stutter - (3:48) - 2,106 plays
- Landfall - (4:14) - 1,629 plays
- Seasons of the Wire - (4:10) - 1,435 plays
- Let's Not Try to Fix Everything At Once - (4:35) - 1,241 plays
- Debussy - (1:56) - 1,145 plays
- House of Dust - (5:48) - 1,133 plays
- You Get to Say Whatever You Want - (3:36) - 1,134 plays
- Teenage Kids - (3:16) - 958 plays