30 Shouts - 82,859 Scrobbles
1. "Deleted Scenes burst onto the now legendary Olney, Maryland hyphy-pop scene in 1998, after songwriters Dan Scheuerman and Matt Dowling met at a juvenile detention center urinal while visiting incarcerated relatives. Citing Cabaret Voltaire, Sparks, and Misissippi John Hurt among the artists in which they were in no way influenced, the two immediately began sculpting the Deleted Scenes signature sound using mostly shoe horns and limp pillows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bedbedbedbedbed - (4:54) - 1,022 plays
- Natural Law - (3:28) - 453 plays
- Ultimate Moment - (1:50) - 497 plays
- The Days of Adderall - (3:08) - 399 plays
- Bedbedbedbedbed (album Version) - (4:54) - 394 plays
- Baltika 9 - (2:22) - 352 plays
- English as a Second Language - (3:41) - 275 plays
- A Litany for Mrs. T - (3:50) - 254 plays
- Turn to Sand - (4:08) - 215 plays
- Fake IDs - (3:38) - 236 plays