15 Shouts - 105,612 Scrobbles
Led by trombone player Joseph Bowie — the son of a St. Louis-based music teacher and the brother of big band arranger Byron Bowie and late trumpet player of the Art Ensemble Of Chicago Lester Bowie — Defunkt created some of the most adventurous sounds of the last quarter of the century. Formed in 1978, Defunkt initially took a danceable approach to jazz. Although their first three albums — Defunkt, Razor's Edge...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Defunkt - (6:22) - 359 plays
- Make Them Dance - (6:48) - 344 plays
- In the Good Times - (4:32) - 227 plays
- Illusion - (5:36) - 155 plays
- Strangling Me With Your Love - (5:57) - 170 plays
- Blues - (3:08) - 120 plays
- Thermonuclear Sweat - (3:48) - 125 plays
- Avoid the Funk - (4:27) - 101 plays
- Melvin's Tune - (2:42) - 85 plays
- We All Dance Together - (5:41) - 76 plays