15 Shouts - 106,356 Scrobbles
Led by trombone player Joseph Bowie — the son of a St. Louis-based music teacher and the brother of big band arranger Byron Bowie and late trumpet player of the Art Ensemble Of Chicago Lester Bowie — Defunkt created some of the most adventurous sounds of the last quarter of the century. Formed in 1978, Defunkt initially took a danceable approach to jazz. Although their first three albums — Defunkt, Razor's Edge...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Defunkt - (6:22) - 356 plays
- Make Them Dance - (6:48) - 359 plays
- In the Good Times - (4:32) - 232 plays
- Illusion - (5:36) - 156 plays
- Strangling Me With Your Love - (5:57) - 175 plays
- Blues - (3:08) - 132 plays
- Thermonuclear Sweat - (3:48) - 138 plays
- Avoid the Funk - (4:27) - 96 plays
- Melvin's Tune - (2:42) - 97 plays
- We All Dance Together - (5:41) - 88 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online