Deesha Sarai, born in Toronto, Ontario, is a Canadian singer/songwriter/producer. The youngest child of Indian immigrant parents, Deesha grew up with traditional expectations and not so typical dreams. As a little girl she would lock herself in her bathroom and sing to the tunes of Whitney Houston hoping nobody would hear her. During commercial breaks watching the Grammys, Deesha would race to her bedroom to give her own acceptance speech to an audience of one, ripe with the emotion and tears only a true artist could understand. But no one knew how bad she really wanted it, not even Deesha.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling in Love - (4:19) - 7 plays
- Falling In Love (Delinquent Mix) - (5:20) - 5 plays
- Let Me Freak You Out [CDQ] - (18:46) - 1 plays
- Fallin in love (Delinquent dub) - (5:05) - 1 plays
- Falling In Love (Bibliotek 2-Step Mix) - (3:54) - 1 plays
- Everytime (Phonetix Mix) - (0:30) - 2 plays
- let me freak you out - (1:03) - 1 plays
- Falling In Love (Delinquent Vocal Mix) - (1:58) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online