Deesha Sarai, born in Toronto, Ontario, is a Canadian singer/songwriter/producer. The youngest child of Indian immigrant parents, Deesha grew up with traditional expectations and not so typical dreams. As a little girl she would lock herself in her bathroom and sing to the tunes of Whitney Houston hoping nobody would hear her. During commercial breaks watching the Grammys, Deesha would race to her bedroom to give her own acceptance speech to an audience of one, ripe with the emotion and tears only a true artist could understand. But no one knew how bad she really wanted it, not even Deesha.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling in Love - (4:19) - 15 plays
- Falling In Love (Delinquent Mix) - (5:20) - 7 plays
- Let Your Freak Out - (4:05) - 8 plays
- everytime - (3:24) - 4 plays
- Take Me Home - (3:37) - 5 plays
- Through My Voice - (4:15) - 3 plays
- Tell Me - (4:45) - 3 plays
- Can We Talk - (3:51) - 6 plays
- Do You Know - (4:48) - 2 plays
- Let Me Freak You Out [CDQ] - (18:46) - 4 plays