1 Shouts - 1,717 Scrobbles
Dee Walker, the recording artist, was the creation of Dance Network label head Paul Bultitute -- his idea was to compliment the early-80s wave of mod-revivalists by adding a sixties-styled "girl" singer in the image of Cilla Black or Sandie Shaw. In 1984, Bultitude signed the 22 year-old and enlisted Paul Bevoir of the Jetset to write the appropriate songs. One album was released, 1985's Dial L for Love, which was well received by the mod underground and the British press but Walker retired from the music business after she married the following year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jump Back - (2:38) - 19 plays
- Hey Mr Love - (3:01) - 24 plays
- Jump Back! - 3 plays
- My Happy Little Heart - 3 plays
- Dial 'L' For Love - 4 plays
- Oranges And Lemons - (3:02) - 3 plays
- The Goodbye Song - (3:57) - 3 plays
- Tears On A Rainy Sunday - 3 plays
- dial l for love - (3:24) - 1 plays
- Swinging On A Star - 1 plays