Dee Dee Ramone
85 Shouts - 370,746 Scrobbles
Dee Dee Ramone, born Douglas Glenn Colvin (September 18, 1951 - June 5, 2002) was a founding member of The Ramones, a heavily influential punk band in which he wrote or co-wrote most of the songs, including "53rd & 3rd", "Commando", "Pet Semetary" and "Poison Heart". Dee Dee struggled with drugs for much of his life, especially heroin, beginning his drug use as a teenager, and continuing to use for the majority of his adult life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jump in the Fire - (3:14) - 361 plays
- Fix Yourself Up - (2:51) - 352 plays
- I'm Zonked, Los Hombres - (1:56) - 253 plays
- I Wanna Be Sedated - (2:34) - 294 plays
- Negative Creep - (2:51) - 225 plays
- Blitzkrieg Bop - (2:16) - 221 plays
- Victim Of Society - (2:15) - 207 plays
- I Don't Wanna Die In The Basement - (1:52) - 185 plays
- Sheena Is A Punk Rocker - (2:39) - 180 plays
- Hop Around - (1:32) - 194 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online