14 Shouts - 177,936 Scrobbles
Decibully is a Milwaukee-based folk rock band formed in 2001 by William J. Seidel (vocals, guitar, percussion, Rhodes), guitarist W. Kenneth Siebert and keyboardist Nick Westfahl, the group soon added Ryan Weber (lap steel, synths, guitar, percussion), bassist Justin Klug, and drummer Jason Gnewikow to further round out their sound. Decibully spent the rest of 2001-02 practicing when time could be found, touring and self-releasing their debut album You Might Be a Winner, You May Be a Loser, but You'll Always Be a Gambler.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tables Turn - (4:36) - 107 plays
- On The Way To Your Hotel - (4:49) - 88 plays
- Penny, Look Down - (2:11) - 78 plays
- We Belong On Rooftops - (2:24) - 84 plays
- Spiderbites - (4:12) - 63 plays
- Small Circles - (2:51) - 104 plays
- Skipping Over Goodbye - (2:42) - 48 plays
- I Want - (4:09) - 41 plays
- Blood We Bleed - (4:26) - 43 plays
- Penny Look Down - (2:14) - 37 plays