14 Shouts - 176,773 Scrobbles
Decibully is a Milwaukee-based folk rock band formed in 2001 by William J. Seidel (vocals, guitar, percussion, Rhodes), guitarist W. Kenneth Siebert and keyboardist Nick Westfahl, the group soon added Ryan Weber (lap steel, synths, guitar, percussion), bassist Justin Klug, and drummer Jason Gnewikow to further round out their sound. Decibully spent the rest of 2001-02 practicing when time could be found, touring and self-releasing their debut album You Might Be a Winner, You May Be a Loser, but You'll Always Be a Gambler.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tables Turn - (4:36) - 96 plays
- We Belong On Rooftops - (2:24) - 75 plays
- Penny, Look Down - (2:11) - 69 plays
- On The Way To Your Hotel - (4:49) - 65 plays
- I Want - (4:09) - 55 plays
- Spiderbites - (4:12) - 53 plays
- Blood We Bleed - (4:26) - 56 plays
- Tied To The Rhythm - (1:45) - 44 plays
- My Lighter and Strings - (3:31) - 46 plays
- Skipping Over Goodbye - (2:42) - 48 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online