14 Shouts - 173,213 Scrobbles
Decibully is a Milwaukee-based folk rock band formed in 2001 by William J. Seidel (vocals, guitar, percussion, Rhodes), guitarist W. Kenneth Siebert and keyboardist Nick Westfahl, the group soon added Ryan Weber (lap steel, synths, guitar, percussion), bassist Justin Klug, and drummer Jason Gnewikow to further round out their sound. Decibully spent the rest of 2001-02 practicing when time could be found, touring and self-releasing their debut album You Might Be a Winner, You May Be a Loser, but You'll Always Be a Gambler.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tables Turn - (4:36) - 127 plays
- Penny, Look Down - (2:11) - 130 plays
- We Belong On Rooftops - (2:24) - 93 plays
- On The Way To Your Hotel - (4:49) - 80 plays
- Spiderbites - (4:12) - 87 plays
- I Want - (4:09) - 127 plays
- Blood We Bleed - (4:26) - 129 plays
- Go It Alone - (2:38) - 60 plays
- My Lighter and Strings - (3:31) - 43 plays
- Small Circles - (2:51) - 42 plays