67 Shouts - 571,494 Scrobbles
Deceptikon is Zachary Wright, an instrumental hip-hop / IDM artist from Portland, Oregon USA. After releasing a full length album on mp3.com called Approximating (e) in 1998, he signed with American label Merck Records in 2002. His label debut Lost Subject, a limited 12" ep, was released in January 2003. A full-length album on CD of the same name - Lost Subject - was released by Merck in May 2004. Another limited 12" EP, Lost Subject 2 was released by Merck in July 2004. 2004 also saw a download-only release of a live set called Live From Oregon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Way of the Samurai - (4:04) - 5,330 plays
- Tokyo Burning - (3:55) - 3,320 plays
- Germanic - (3:07) - 2,448 plays
- Echolocation - (3:30) - 2,044 plays
- Kinyoubi - (3:49) - 1,527 plays
- Narcissus - (4:20) - 1,610 plays
- Indo Loops - (3:31) - 1,233 plays
- The Humans Return - (3:14) - 1,261 plays
- The Last Four Things - (5:15) - 1,129 plays
- Inaccessibility - (1:49) - 1,107 plays