123 Shouts - 931,641 Scrobbles
Deborah Cox (born July 13, 1974 in Toronto) is a Canadian Pop/House/R&B/Soul singer-songwriter and actress. Her 1998 song "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here" held the record for longest-running number one single on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart (14 weeks) for nearly eight years.
She has achieved 11 number-one hits on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
Deborah Cox is often cited as Canada's top R&B artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow did you get here? Nobody's supposed to be here
I've tried that love thing for the last time
My heart says no, no, nobody's supposed to be here
But you came along and changed my mind
I've spent all my life on a search to find
- LyricsThat's the only time I get sentimental
I used to mess around, but I never let it get into me
'Cause I didn't take you serious, baby
Now to be without your love, only makes me realize
What I could've had in you, honey
- LyricsFriends tell me I am crazy
That I'm wasting time with you
You'll never be mine
That's not the way I see it
'Cause I feel you're already mine
- We Can't Be Friends - (4:41) - 864 plays
- LyricsBaby, it's over
Tryin' to forget about
Ordinary things, typical, predictable
Baby, I knew the end before it started
You got me feelin' like I owed you something
- Beautiful U R - (3:50) - 783 plays
- Absolutely Not - (4:50) - 688 plays
- The Morning After - (4:24) - 721 plays
- September - (4:45) - 419 plays
- I Never Knew - (5:06) - 419 plays