5 Shouts - 74,532 Scrobbles
Debby Boone was born September 22, 1956 in Hackensack, New Jersey, the daughter of singer and 1950s icon Pat Boone and Shirley Lee Foley Boone (daughter of country music star Red Foley). When Boone was 14 years old, she began touring with her parents and three sisters - Cherry, Lindy and Laury. The sisters recorded as the Boones. Although they primarily recorded gospel music, they twice reached Billboard's AC charts with "When The Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes" (No. 25) and "Hasta Manana" (No. 32) which featured Debby as lead vocalist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo many nights
I'd sit by my window,
Waiting for someone
To sing me his song.
So many dreams
- Everybody's Somebody's Fool - (2:25) - 29 plays
- Are You on the Road to Lovin' Me Again - (2:33) - 32 plays
- You Light Up My Life (Original Theme From The Motion Picture 'You Light Up My Life') - (3:38) - 63 plays
- Baby, I'm Yours - (2:40) - 38 plays
- When You're Loved - (3:29) - 28 plays
- SING SING SING - (0:30) - 24 plays
- God Knows - (3:26) - 20 plays
- Sway - (3:02) - 20 plays
- GET ME TO THE CHURCH ON TIME - (11:06) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online