5 Shouts - 71,131 Scrobbles
Debby Boone was born September 22, 1956 in Hackensack, New Jersey, the daughter of singer and 1950s icon Pat Boone and Shirley Lee Foley Boone (daughter of country music star Red Foley). When Boone was 14 years old, she began touring with her parents and three sisters - Cherry, Lindy and Laury. The sisters recorded as the Boones. Although they primarily recorded gospel music, they twice reached Billboard's AC charts with "When The Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes" (No. 25) and "Hasta Manana" (No. 32) which featured Debby as lead vocalist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo many nights
I'd sit by my window,
Waiting for someone
To sing me his song.
So many dreams
- You Light Up My Life (Original Theme From The Motion Picture 'You Light Up My Life') - (3:38) - 153 plays
- Baby, I'm Yours - (2:40) - 49 plays
- Are You on the Road to Lovin' Me Again - (2:33) - 46 plays
- More Than You Know - (4:29) - 26 plays
- Sway - (3:02) - 30 plays
- Everybody's Somebody's Fool - (2:25) - 18 plays
- These Boots Are Made for Walkin' - (3:24) - 25 plays
- SING SING SING - (0:30) - 26 plays
- When You're Loved - (3:29) - 30 plays