50 Shouts - 319,176 Scrobbles
Death Vessel is a neo-traditional folk band from Providence, Rhode Island, signed to Sub Pop, and headed by Joel Thibodeau. Their first album, Stay Close was released on North East Indie in 2005 to critical acclaim. Stay Close, was widely heralded for its solid songwriting, its musical ingenuity and for the unique quality of Thibodeau's crooning. His soprano register is exceptionally high for a male and even pre-pubescent sounding. Death Vessel has toured with Iron & Wine, Low, Jose Gonzalez, and The Books, among others. In 2006 the band was signed to Seattle's venerated Sub Pop Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mercury Dime - (3:23) - 6,625 plays
- Ilsa Drown (feat. Jónsi) - (4:35) - 3,605 plays
- Ejecta - (5:34) - 2,434 plays
- Velvet Antlers - (3:46) - 2,030 plays
- Island Vapors - (4:06) - 1,989 plays
- Triangulated Heart - (3:30) - 1,645 plays
- Loom - (4:44) - 1,572 plays
- We Agreed - (4:20) - 1,500 plays
- Block My Eye - (4:12) - 771 plays
- Ilsa Drown - (4:36) - 772 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online