48 Shouts - 286,132 Scrobbles
Death Vessel is a neo-traditional folk band from Providence, Rhode Island, signed to Sub Pop, and headed by Joel Thibodeau. Their first album, Stay Close was released on North East Indie in 2005 to critical acclaim. Stay Close, was widely heralded for its solid songwriting, its musical ingenuity and for the unique quality of Thibodeau's crooning. His soprano register is exceptionally high for a male and even pre-pubescent sounding. Death Vessel has toured with Iron & Wine, Low, Jose Gonzalez, and The Books, among others. In 2006 the band was signed to Seattle's venerated Sub Pop Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mercury Dime - (3:23) - 11,617 plays
- Ejecta - (5:34) - 8,573 plays
- Velvet Antlers - (3:46) - 7,469 plays
- Triangulated Heart - (3:30) - 6,192 plays
- Island Vapors - (4:06) - 5,739 plays
- We Agreed - (4:20) - 4,934 plays
- Loom - (4:44) - 4,915 plays
- Ilsa Drown - (4:36) - 3,133 plays
- Block My Eye - (4:12) - 1,417 plays
- Bruno's Torso - (3:54) - 868 plays