49 Shouts - 292,622 Scrobbles
Death Vessel is a neo-traditional folk band from Providence, Rhode Island, signed to Sub Pop, and headed by Joel Thibodeau. Their first album, Stay Close was released on North East Indie in 2005 to critical acclaim. Stay Close, was widely heralded for its solid songwriting, its musical ingenuity and for the unique quality of Thibodeau's crooning. His soprano register is exceptionally high for a male and even pre-pubescent sounding. Death Vessel has toured with Iron & Wine, Low, Jose Gonzalez, and The Books, among others. In 2006 the band was signed to Seattle's venerated Sub Pop Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mercury Dime - (3:23) - 12,331 plays
- Ejecta - (5:34) - 8,258 plays
- Velvet Antlers - (3:46) - 7,074 plays
- Triangulated Heart - (3:30) - 5,807 plays
- Island Vapors - (4:06) - 5,598 plays
- We Agreed - (4:20) - 4,698 plays
- Loom - (4:44) - 4,720 plays
- Ilsa Drown - (4:36) - 2,483 plays
- Block My Eye - (4:12) - 1,076 plays
- Ilsa Drown (feat. Jónsi) - (4:35) - 1,224 plays