2 Shouts - 12,212 Scrobbles
Death Songs was formed by Nicholas and Nathan Delffs in the Summer of 2007. When they weren’t touring or recording with their other band (The Shaky Hands) they were putting all of their time and energy into this project. Playing shows in a very loose and half improvised manner, they were doing what they had always done since they were kids. Only this time Nicholas was the voice and songwriter and Nathan was the lead guitarist/Pedal Steel player and engineer. They began recording constantly in several different houses all through out Portland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ophelia - (3:40) - 119 plays
- Let This Body Go - (3:46) - 39 plays
- New Son - (2:31) - 31 plays
- So Deadly - (2:32) - 20 plays
- Water In The Eyes Of Man - (2:12) - 16 plays
- Naturally - (3:18) - 15 plays
- Morning Light - (2:59) - 15 plays
- You Will Part - (1:43) - 11 plays
- Deha-Antara - (1:52) - 11 plays
- Overdose - (4:34) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online