Death Hawks was put together in Riihimäki, Finland in the spring of 2010 to arrange and record songs by singer Teemu Markkula, but it soon metamorphosed into a real band. The bands intense live shows, with their psychedelic meanderings and in-your-face boogie, soon created an organic hype around the band. Death Hawks released their debut album Death & Decay in February 2012 through Tampere-based GAEA records and the self-titled second album came out September 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blind Daughter of Death - (4:51) - 1,948 plays
- Black Acid - (9:07) - 2,057 plays
- Cain Go Home (2. Session) - (3:36) - 1,718 plays
- Night Children - (6:13) - 1,522 plays
- Grim-eyed Goat - (3:51) - 1,330 plays
- Quiet Sun - (4:48) - 1,165 plays
- Cain Go Home (1. Session) - (2:47) - 1,029 plays
- Shining - (6:06) - 1,017 plays
- How Dark Was the Land - (3:51) - 863 plays
- Blue Void - (3:39) - 720 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online