Death From Above 1979
2,994 Shouts - 18,082,999 Scrobbles
Death from Above 1979 are the Toronto-based duo of Jesse F. Keeler on bass/synths and Sebastien Grainger on vocals/drums. Refusing to employ a lead guitarist, they played loud synth infused dance punk on the drum and bass combination alone. Originally named just "Death From Above", the duo changed their name after a legal dispute with New York City dance-punk label Death From Above (known as DFA Records since the September 11, 2001 attacks).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Romantic Rights - (3:15) - 40,587 plays
- Black History Month - (3:48) - 30,134 plays
- LyricsMy brother has a lady, oh, and one day she will have a baby
My brother has a baby oh, and one day, and one day she'll save me
Ohhh need to talk to you girl
Ohhhhhhhh No No NOOO!!!
You know this lady she's my baby, she's my baby, baby
- Blood on Our Hands - (3:00) - 29,864 plays
- Turn It Out - (2:38) - 27,725 plays
- Going Steady - (2:50) - 27,235 plays
- Go Home, Get Down - (2:20) - 23,877 plays
- Pull Out - (1:50) - 21,628 plays
- You're a Woman, I'm a Machine - (2:53) - 20,144 plays
- Cold War - (2:34) - 19,291 plays