0 Shouts - 552,730 Scrobbles
The band was started in July 2003 from a few older projects. Working really hard together, playing a lot of shows and building a following was the goal of most of the members of the band. In 2004, Dear Whoever experienced some member changes. This was a good change but the band still did not have the fullfillment that everyone needed to be able to succeed. In December 2004 singer Jake Richards was relieved of his position with the realization of starting a new project. The remaining members Jason Garner, Aiden Franklin, Kenny Leake and Sam Snow, formed together the sound they have created today which all of them have come to love and dedicate their lives to. In the short time DW has been together they have made a large impact on the Northwest and have supporters all over the world. Selling over 1000 copies within 3 months of the release of their first ep Sound the Trumpet, over 376,000 plays on Purevolume.com, 163,000 plays and 8,000 plus friends on Myspace.com, and holding a top ten rank on smartpunk for sales ever since they released the cd. We now know that Dear Whoever is here to stay.Read More...
Aiden Louis, vocals. http://www.myspace.com/aidenlouis
Jason Garner, guitar/vocals. http://www.myspace.com/jasonwhoever
Sam Snow, drums. http://www.myspace.com/samwhoever
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThis dream will end and
You can have it
we will hold ours close
Because it is useless to us.
Blessed be self inflicted misery,
- LyricsCan you hear me? I am screaming.
I am screaming. Can you hear me?
Blood is dripping. Nails are piercing
Thorns are ripping. Ripping through
I read the tragedy
- LyricsForever... is not long enough...
for everything... you have for... me...
Now this took me by surprise...
I can grasp the best part of my life.
So I waited for the right way to state the stated
- LyricsWas that you saying something. I probably heard wrong. You couldn't have spoken more clearly to help me along but now it seems complicated, lacked simplicity, and it all will finally it will finally be over. I could have believed in anything that you could have told me. But I couldn't even understand what was under your breath. I would have believed anything you told me. But you couldn't speak at all. All I heard was the sound of breathing, your attempt to stall. Silence means nothing, silence is nothing, silence be nothing, so we could be alright. Silence means nothing, silence be nothing, silence means nothing. I could have believed in anything that you could have told me. But I couldn't even understand what was under your breath. Take this for what you're worth, your day is over and you never knew in the ways that I tried showing you, I tried showing you.
- LyricsI'm ready for you to fight again. My fists are clenched, and sweating blood. I'll, stand, strong, fighting, until, the end, grasping the win!
- (We Cry Mercy) - 50,363 plays
- A Place for the End - 31,844 plays
- Empty Hallways - 14,730 plays
- forever and here on after - 15,838 plays
- A Place for the End (Acoustic, - 10,634 plays