160 Shouts - 587,114 Scrobbles
The band was started in July 2003 from a few older projects. Working really hard together, playing a lot of shows and building a following was the goal of most of the members of the band. In 2004, Dear Whoever experienced some member changes. This was a good change but the band still did not have the fullfillment that everyone needed to be able to succeed. In December 2004 singer Jake Richards was relieved of his position with the realization of starting a new project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tears of Ashes - (4:22) - 1,068 plays
- Security Without Doubts - (4:06) - 434 plays
- LyricsThis dream will end and
You can have it
we will hold ours close
Because it is useless to us.
Blessed be self inflicted misery,
- Breaking the Silence With Your Last Breath - (4:18) - 389 plays
- LyricsWe've been broken falling out again.
I'll hold my armor close right there next to you.
We will stand, holding ourselves, I need you here and I need your help
When I look around, there's no one beside me,
all I hear, is my breathing, from my chest,
- Battlefield Radio - (1:44) - 188 plays
- A Place for the End - (1:30) - 219 plays
- forever and here on after - (5:43) - 151 plays
- changing for the rain - (3:48) - 43 plays
- Say Something Else - (3:12) - 26 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations