160 Shouts - 585,657 Scrobbles
The band was started in July 2003 from a few older projects. Working really hard together, playing a lot of shows and building a following was the goal of most of the members of the band. In 2004, Dear Whoever experienced some member changes. This was a good change but the band still did not have the fullfillment that everyone needed to be able to succeed. In December 2004 singer Jake Richards was relieved of his position with the realization of starting a new project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tears of Ashes - (4:22) - 1,068 plays
- Security Without Doubts - (4:06) - 434 plays
- LyricsThis dream will end and
You can have it
we will hold ours close
Because it is useless to us.
Blessed be self inflicted misery,
- LyricsWas that you saying something. I probably heard wrong. You couldn't have spoken more clearly to help me along but now it seems complicated, lacked simplicity, and it all will finally it will finally be over. I could have believed in anything that you could have told me. But I couldn't even understand what was under your breath. I would have believed anything you told me. But you couldn't speak at all. All I heard was the sound of breathing, your attempt to stall. Silence means nothing, silence is nothing, silence be nothing, so we could be alright. Silence means nothing, silence be nothing, silence means nothing. I could have believed in anything that you could have told me. But I couldn't even understand what was under your breath. Take this for what you're worth, your day is over and you never knew in the ways that I tried showing you, I tried showing you.
- (We Cry Mercy) - (5:09) - 282 plays
- Battlefield Radio - (1:44) - 188 plays
- A Place for the End - (1:30) - 219 plays
- forever and here on after - (5:43) - 151 plays
- changing for the rain - (3:48) - 43 plays
- Say Something Else - (3:12) - 26 plays