160 Shouts - 584,595 Scrobbles
The band was started in July 2003 from a few older projects. Working really hard together, playing a lot of shows and building a following was the goal of most of the members of the band. In 2004, Dear Whoever experienced some member changes. This was a good change but the band still did not have the fullfillment that everyone needed to be able to succeed. In December 2004 singer Jake Richards was relieved of his position with the realization of starting a new project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tears of Ashes - (4:22) - 1,159 plays
- Security Without Doubts - (4:06) - 460 plays
- A Deluge of Failed Attempts - (3:57) - 405 plays
- Breaking the Silence With Your Last Breath - (4:18) - 372 plays
- (We Cry Mercy) - (5:09) - 264 plays
- Battlefield Radio - (1:44) - 253 plays
- A Place for the End - (1:30) - 189 plays
- forever and here on after - (5:43) - 172 plays
- changing for the rain - (3:48) - 49 plays
- Empty Hallways - (4:04) - 44 plays