341 Shouts - 10,962,120 Scrobbles
Dino Paul Crocetti (born June 7, 1917 in Steubenville, Ohio; died December 25, 1995 in Beverly Hills, California), better known as Dean Martin and often referred to as the King of Cool, was an Italian American singer, actor, comedian and member of The Rat Pack who was signed to Frank Sinatra's Reprise Records. Despite the fact that Martin couldn't read music, he recorded more than 100 albums over his career, racking up major hits such as That's Amore, Volare and his signature tune Everybody Loves Somebody.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow lucky can one guy be?
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like a fella once said
"Ain't that a kick in the head?"
The room was completely black
- LyricsIn Napoli where love is king
When boy meets girl
Here's what they sing
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore
- LyricsWhen Marimba Rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
- Ain't That A Kick In The Head - 1997 - Remastered - (2:25) - 13,394 plays
- Memories Are Made Of This - (2:16) - 12,122 plays
- Everybody Loves Somebody - (2:45) - 11,968 plays
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - (1:54) - 10,145 plays
- You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You - (2:15) - 8,911 plays
- Mambo Italiano - (2:19) - 8,802 plays
- Volare - (3:00) - 8,146 plays