11 Shouts - 522,783 Scrobbles
Dean Evenson is a New Age musician and producer. He plays several instruments including the flute, percussion, synthesizer and keyboards. In the New Age genre, his music is generally sounds of nature combined with flute melodies and other instruments for ambient and meditative purposes. In 1979, he and his wife, harpist Dudley Evenson founded the independent record company, "Soundings of the Planet" outside of Tucson, AZ. He has collaborated with many other artists as a producer and musician, including Li Xiangting, master of the guqin (Chinese 7-string zither}.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Heaven's Door, I Want to Calm Within - (7:07) - 1,574 plays
- Floating to Forever - (5:49) - 1,333 plays
- Mountain & Stream - (15:01) - 942 plays
- Quietly Floating Home - (7:38) - 1,363 plays
- Trade Winds - (3:20) - 998 plays
- Rolling on Forever - (5:04) - 1,069 plays
- Eagle, Salmon, Swirl - (4:31) - 578 plays
- To Tree Or Not To Tree - (5:20) - 981 plays
- Spirit of Water - (4:17) - 594 plays
- One More Ripple Effect - (4:18) - 928 plays