11 Shouts - 528,819 Scrobbles
Dean Evenson is a New Age musician and producer. He plays several instruments including the flute, percussion, synthesizer and keyboards. In the New Age genre, his music is generally sounds of nature combined with flute melodies and other instruments for ambient and meditative purposes. In 1979, he and his wife, harpist Dudley Evenson founded the independent record company, "Soundings of the Planet" outside of Tucson, AZ. He has collaborated with many other artists as a producer and musician, including Li Xiangting, master of the guqin (Chinese 7-string zither}.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Heaven's Door, I Want to Calm Within - (7:07) - 1,570 plays
- Floating to Forever - (5:49) - 1,340 plays
- Mountain & Stream - (15:01) - 915 plays
- Quietly Floating Home - (7:38) - 1,334 plays
- Trade Winds - (3:20) - 1,036 plays
- Rolling on Forever - (5:04) - 1,136 plays
- To Tree Or Not To Tree - (5:20) - 1,036 plays
- Eagle, Salmon, Swirl - (4:31) - 578 plays
- Spirit of Water - (4:17) - 649 plays
- One More Ripple Effect - (4:18) - 956 plays