11 Shouts - 512,164 Scrobbles
Dean Evenson is a New Age musician and producer. He plays several instruments including the flute, percussion, synthesizer and keyboards. In the New Age genre, his music is generally sounds of nature combined with flute melodies and other instruments for ambient and meditative purposes. In 1979, he and his wife, harpist Dudley Evenson founded the independent record company, "Soundings of the Planet" outside of Tucson, AZ. He has collaborated with many other artists as a producer and musician, including Li Xiangting, master of the guqin (Chinese 7-string zither}.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountain & Stream - (15:01) - 1,070 plays
- Open Heaven's Door, I Want to Calm Within - (7:07) - 1,657 plays
- Floating to Forever - (5:49) - 1,369 plays
- Quietly Floating Home - (7:38) - 1,456 plays
- Trade Winds - (3:20) - 995 plays
- Eagle, Salmon, Swirl - (4:31) - 609 plays
- Rolling on Forever - (5:04) - 1,047 plays
- To Tree Or Not To Tree - (5:20) - 960 plays
- One More Ripple Effect - (4:18) - 944 plays
- Spirit of Water - (4:17) - 612 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online