11 Shouts - 471,115 Scrobbles
Dean Evenson is a New Age musician and producer. He plays several instruments including the flute, percussion, synthesizer and keyboards. In the New Age genre, his music is generally sounds of nature combined with flute melodies and other instruments for ambient and meditative purposes. In 1979, he and his wife, harpist Dudley Evenson founded the independent record company, "Soundings of the Planet" outside of Tucson, AZ. He has collaborated with many other artists as a producer and musician, including Li Xiangting, master of the guqin (Chinese 7-string zither}.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Heaven's Door, I Want to Calm Within - (7:07) - 1,621 plays
- Floating to Forever - (5:49) - 1,511 plays
- Quietly Floating Home - (7:38) - 1,452 plays
- Eagle, Salmon, Swirl - (4:31) - 856 plays
- Trade Winds - (3:20) - 889 plays
- Rolling on Forever - (5:04) - 1,056 plays
- Spirit of Water - (4:17) - 634 plays
- To Tree Or Not To Tree - (5:20) - 924 plays
- Listening To The Heart - (3:53) - 741 plays
- One More Ripple Effect - (4:18) - 775 plays