11 Shouts - 452,387 Scrobbles
Dean Evenson is a New Age musician and producer. He plays several instruments including the flute, percussion, synthesizer and keyboards. In the New Age genre, his music is generally sounds of nature combined with flute melodies and other instruments for ambient and meditative purposes. In 1979, he and his wife, harpist Dudley Evenson founded the independent record company, "Soundings of the Planet" outside of Tucson, AZ. He has collaborated with many other artists as a producer and musician, including Li Xiangting, master of the guqin (Chinese 7-string zither}.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Heaven's Door, I Want to Calm Within - (7:07) - 1,414 plays
- Floating to Forever - (5:49) - 1,343 plays
- Quietly Floating Home - (7:38) - 1,040 plays
- To Tree Or Not To Tree - (5:20) - 1,138 plays
- Eagle, Salmon, Swirl - (4:31) - 716 plays
- Rolling on Forever - (5:04) - 1,182 plays
- Trade Winds - (3:20) - 858 plays
- Listening To The Heart - (3:53) - 877 plays
- Mossing Around - (2:59) - 774 plays
- One More Ripple Effect - (4:18) - 925 plays