11 Shouts - 426,823 Scrobbles
Dean Evenson is a New Age musician and producer. He plays several instruments including the flute, percussion, synthesizer and keyboards. In the New Age genre, his music is generally sounds of nature combined with flute melodies and other instruments for ambient and meditative purposes. In 1979, he and his wife, harpist Dudley Evenson founded the independent record company, "Soundings of the Planet" outside of Tucson, AZ. He has collaborated with many other artists as a producer and musician, including Li Xiangting, master of the guqin (Chinese 7-string zither}.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Floating to Forever - (5:49) - 1,096 plays
- To Tree Or Not To Tree - (5:20) - 1,209 plays
- Open Heaven's Door, I Want to Calm Within - (7:07) - 1,031 plays
- Rolling on Forever - (5:04) - 1,076 plays
- Mossing Around - (2:59) - 735 plays
- Eagle, Salmon, Swirl - (4:31) - 511 plays
- Deep Night - (9:00) - 491 plays
- Quietly Floating Home - (7:38) - 767 plays
- One More Ripple Effect - (4:18) - 868 plays
- Future Stock - (4:19) - 750 plays