1 Shouts - 5,198 Scrobbles
Deafinition started his Hip Hop career, not with flows, but poetry. He took to words like Wilford Brimley took to diabetes. Deafinition started writing his poetry at the age of 14, and continued to cultivate his talent with every stanza he burnt into the paper. By the age of 16, he was thrown into a violent, blood thirsty game called Rap. With no prior experience in this so called “Rap,” he began to weave his poetry into battle verses to slowly transform it into an evolving, unique style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stasis (feat. Diabeats) - (3:01) - 26 plays
- Life I Lead (feat. MadHatter and ZeaLouS1) - (4:33) - 12 plays
- High Noon (feat. Kabuto The Python and MadHatter) - (4:40) - 11 plays
- Fiya (feat. MadHatter) - (3:50) - 14 plays
- Cocky - (0:53) - 7 plays
- Hate Me (feat. Zinn) - (3:15) - 18 plays
- Bushido - (3:04) - 14 plays
- PSA (skit) - (0:59) - 6 plays
- Good Times - (2:56) - 7 plays
- Dont Compare (feat. Kabuto The Python and The Ranger) - (3:49) - 6 plays