5,657 Shouts - 2,998,221 Scrobbles
Deafheaven is an American post-black metal band that formed in 2010 in San Francisco, California, United States. The group began as a two-piece with George Clarke and Kerry McCoy who recorded and self-released a demo album together. After a warm reception, Deafheaven recruited three new members and began to tour. Before the close of 2010, the band signed to Deathwish Inc. and later released their debut album Roads to Judah in April 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHindered by sober restlessness.
Submitting to the amber crutch.
The theme in my aching prose.
Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan;
That pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame.
- Irresistible - (3:13) - 70,968 plays
- LyricsHeld my breath and drove through a maze of wealthy homes.
I watched how green the trees were.
I watched the steep walkways and the white fences.
I gripped the wheel.
I sweated against the leather.
- LyricsDestined as the servant to the night where
your moon dreams of the dirt and the
sharp tongue of your zealous will is only
congruent with the salt in your mouth and
the approaching eulogy of the world. Lost
- Please Remember - (6:26) - 44,779 plays
- The Pecan Tree - (11:27) - 41,491 plays
- Windows - (4:43) - 33,321 plays
- From the Kettle Onto the Coil - (6:37) - 31,456 plays
- Unrequited - (9:29) - 16,656 plays
- Violet - (12:16) - 14,860 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online