4,926 Shouts - 2,428,304 Scrobbles
Deafheaven is an American post-black metal band that formed in 2010 in San Francisco, California, United States. The group began as a two-piece with George Clarke and Kerry McCoy who recorded and self-released a demo album together. After a warm reception, Deafheaven recruited three new members and began to tour. Before the close of 2010, the band signed to Deathwish Inc. and later released their debut album Roads to Judah in April 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHindered by sober restlessness.
Submitting to the amber crutch.
The theme in my aching prose.
Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan;
That pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame.
- Irresistible - (3:13) - 109,692 plays
- Sunbather - (10:17) - 101,987 plays
- Please Remember - (6:26) - 71,662 plays
- Vertigo - (14:37) - 74,468 plays
- Windows - (4:43) - 54,157 plays
- The Pecan Tree - (11:27) - 62,521 plays
- Violet - (12:16) - 17,717 plays
- Language Games - (6:45) - 17,731 plays
- Unrequited - (9:29) - 18,158 plays