314 Shouts - 971,315 Scrobbles
Deadsy was formed in 1995 by Elijah Blue Allman, the son of Cher and Greg Allman. Using the stage name Philips Exeter Blue I he recorded some demos with Alec Puro and later sent a Roland Juno-106 keyboard to Renn as an invitation to join the band. Deadsy signed to Sire Records, recruiting Jay Gordon of the band Orgy, to play bass their eponymous debut album. After the album was recorded and released to the press Gordon was replaced by Craig Riker joined on bass as a full time member, and they were once again writing songs for the upcoming full length Commencement.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tom Sawyer - (4:52) - 1,108 plays
- The Key To Gramercy Park - (3:12) - 1,455 plays
- LyricsOnce upon, and once up high a dandy dream, what means to die?
Things to come, as life goes by the core of human equation
Pentagram present the sign a sign to save your eyes
Turn around, I'd like to know you
Everywhere and every why the answer lay beyond the sky
- LyricsI see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
- She Likes Big Words - (3:59) - 799 plays
- Brand New Love - (4:34) - 877 plays
- Winners - (4:22) - 741 plays
- Carrying Over - (3:49) - 625 plays
- Cruella - (5:54) - 620 plays
- The Elements - (5:20) - 566 plays