0 Shouts - 4,882,394 Scrobbles
There are at least 8 bands that use the name Deadlock:Read More...
1. Deadlock are a German melodic death metal band that combine metal with the harsh atmospheric nature of today’s modern sounds.
Founded in the later half of 1997, Deadlock took their time to find a solid line-up and the right attitude towards cultivating a sound all their own. After their first self-titled 7 Inch was released, the band gained further attention with their MCD "I’ll Wake You When Spring Awakes". The quintet started to include keyboards and clean female vocals to their songs during the period of their release “The Arrival.” This period saw Deadlock reach new levels, while establishing their own brutal and blistering metal-sound. In 2003 the split release with Six Reasons To Kill proved the band's ability to develop their skills to a higher level. Deadlock’s Lifeforce Records debut Earth.Revolt was well received among press and fans alike, because of its balanced mixture of fast and virtuous guitar work, their slowed-down atmospheric parts as well as the strong connection between music and lyrics.
Since the band’s 2005 Lifeforce Records debut Earth.Revolt a lot has happened to further their sound and character. After more than six years of collaborations with vocalist Sabine Weniger (previously in a part-time capacity), 2006 saw her angelic voice and presence become a permanent fixture in the Deadlock member ranks. The full time addition of Sabine helped to invigorate and strengthen the band’s outlook, creatively and musically. Deadlock are extremely determined now to make an album of epic proportions with their 2007 follow up album “Wolves.” This album builds upon their signature paths of virtuous keyboard overkills, bombastic orchestral sections and lead guitar-attacks of previous albums while bringing a reinforced technical approach. Combined with Sabine’s highly acclaimed voice in a full time capacity, “Wolves” adds a deeper dimension to their music and creates a presence that is very unique in the metal scene today.
They released a fourth album called "Manifesto" in 2008. It continues their style from "Wolves", and adds even more Genre Mixes (like the rap parts in Death Race, for example). In February 2010, they released their fifth album "Bizarro World". Their newest album to date is called "The Arsonist" and it came out 26th July 2013.
Deadlock are Vegan and Straight Edge, and many of their lyrics reference these stances.
2. Deadlock is a thrash metal band from Schriesheim (Germany)
3. Deadlock is a Thrash Metal/Crossover band from Nuremberg, Bavaria (Germany), formed in 1985. Recorded five demos before disbanded.
4. Polish punk rock / new wave band formed in 1979 (in Gdańsk) and disbanded in 1983. They released one longplay “Ambicja” in France.
5. Deadlock is a hip-hop/hardcore band from Greece http://www.deadlock.gr/
6. Deadlock is a Japanese d-beat band.
7. Deadlock is also David Leto an Hardcore producer from Sydney, Australia, released on labels like KS and Hate System.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Code Of Honor - 370,364 plays
- We Shall All Bleed - 216,508 plays
- Dark Cell - 179,527 plays
- LyricsExecutioners, Raise your swords,
Avengers, these lives are yours,
Let us start with the end now,
prepare their graves,
Their lives are worth nothing,
- The Brave / Agony Applause - 191,301 plays
- Martyr to Science - 158,474 plays
- World Domination - 126,284 plays
- To Where The Skies Are Blue - 181,135 plays
- The Moribund Choir vs. The Trumpets Of Armageddon - 106,117 plays
- Crown Of Creation - 128,423 plays