439 Shouts - 3,836,464 Scrobbles
Dead Poetic was a rock band hailing from Dayton, Ohio. The band first garnered attention in the underground music scene following the release of their first full-length Four Wall Blackmail which was released by Tooth & Nail subsidiary Solid State Records, and single "August Winterman." In the fall of 2004 personal disagreements within the band caused bassist Chad Shellabarger, drummer Josh Shellabarger, and guitarist Todd Osborn to all depart the band, and Dead Poetic appeared to be a thing of the past.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Medicines - (4:01) - 7,145 plays
- LyricsYou sure sold your soul for an ounce of attention
Gaining the world and demanding affection
Will you ever be pleased with your own skin?
Will you ever refuse what they're asking?
You can't hide your insecurities with a pretty face
- Taste The Red Hands - (2:57) - 3,166 plays
- Glass In The Trees - (5:00) - 2,942 plays
- LyricsIm still stitching up the stabs you left
Weaving in and out slowly
I grow accustomed to the piercing flesh
And find evil in the holy
And still I see the line
- Vanus Empty - (3:54) - 2,759 plays
- Paralytic - (4:22) - 2,941 plays
- Hostages - (3:22) - 2,090 plays
- Molotov - (3:46) - 1,818 plays
- Bury The Difference - (3:32) - 1,592 plays