73 Shouts - 866,045 Scrobbles
Dead Moon was a Portland, Oregon punk rock band. The band is fronted by singer-songwriter and guitarist Fred Cole; his wife Toody Cole plays bass, and Andrew Loomis plays drums. Formed in 1987, the band combined punk and country in their stripped-down sound. Fred Cole has engineered most of the band's recordings and mastered them on a mono lathe that was used for The Kingsmen's version of "Louie Louie."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Moon Night - (4:54) - 3,181 plays
- Graveyard - (2:35) - 2,818 plays
- I Hate the Blues - (2:34) - 1,566 plays
- Can't Help Falling in Love - (1:43) - 1,534 plays
- Out on a Wire - (2:51) - 1,406 plays
- Hey Joe - (2:45) - 1,453 plays
- Dead in the Saddle - (4:08) - 1,531 plays
- Parchment Farm - (3:28) - 1,226 plays
- My Escape - (3:09) - 1,134 plays
- Walking on My Grave - (3:22) - 1,266 plays